Hair loss is a primary problem that more than 70% of people are suffering from. Normally, a person loses about 100 hairs a day. However, if this number increases, the chances of balding also increase. Hair fall can be caused for many reasons. But the main thing is to cure and get rid of it. Many people lose their confidence and get depressed due to undesirable hair fall. Therefore, the topic of this article is how to manage hair loss. So, we will discuss what to do when you notice a receding hairline. One suggestion is to consult with the best hair specialist in Islamabad.
How to manage hair loss? What do people usually do?
Usually, when one notices more hair strands falling out, they, at first, try what they think is best instead of consulting a hair specialist doctor. These are a few practices:
- Altering hairstyle that conceals the balding area.
- Purchasing products that declare 100% hair restoration.
- Using hair vitamins.
- Changing shampoo and conditioner or scheduling the use of these products.
Following these tips can help you for the time being. However, these won’t be beneficial in the long run. You must seek professional services.
Who is a hair specialist doctor?
A dermatologist is a doctor who is a hair and skin specialist. A dermatologist will examine and diagnose the cause of your hair loss. Hair loss can be a result of the following:
- Hormonal Changes
- Due to cancer treatment
- Effect of hair care products
- Infection in the scalp
These are a few of the factors that lead to hair fall. However, when diagnosed with the right hair fall cause, the cure can be easily found.
A dermatologist will recommend the right hair treatments or medications and help you manage your hair fall.
What are other ways to manage hair fall?
When you notice hair fall, be careful regarding these points.
- Be gentle: When you lose hair it means that your hair is fragile. You must be gentle with it to not damage it.
- Use moisturizing shampoo and hair conditioner to lessen hair breakage.
- Use a microfiber towel to dry your hair.
- Forgo hair treatments at home: Hair treatments and styling like perming, coloring, relaxing, and chemical straightening must not be done at home. These procedures should be carried out by professionals who understand the requirements of every hair type.
- Decrease heat on your hair: Heating hair instruments like straighteners, curlers, hot combs, etc. Must be used occasionally as excessive use of these appliances depletes your hair.
- Give up pulling hairstyles: Traction alopecia is a hair loss caused by prolonged tension on the hair. Hairstyles like ponytails, buns, braids, or pigtails tend to exert pressure on the front hair and thus cause balding. You must stop pulling your hair back to recover from the hair loss.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking can aggravate your hair loss by causing inflammation.
- Balanced diet: Eating healthy is very important in maintaining the features of your body. Consume a balanced diet so that your hair gets healthy too.
- Blood test: Getting a blood test can reveal the deficiency of any nutrient in your body. Then you can take supplements to cure it.
- No twisting hair: Twisting and pulling hair out of anger or depression is not a good sign. Fragile hair is more likely to fall and become weaker if you twist or pull it. Therefore, abstain from this habit as soon as possible.
Hair fall can be managed by practicing healthy habits. Treating hair gently can help a lot. Moreover, if you consider using hair supplements, make sure they are safe and consult your doctor before consuming them.
For more valuable information visit this website