While growing flowers add a unique touch of nature to your home’s aesthetics, keeping the plant alive indoors and getting it to blossom every season could be a little difficult. However, with flowering bonsai plants, you can grow colorful flowers in your home easily and naturally. Pre-potted and well-trained, these plants are meant to thrive indoors and enliven your home with bright aromatic flowers.
Vivify your interiors with flowering bonsai plants
You can find a number of flowering bonsai plants online such as Carmona and Fuchsia bonsai that will blossom gorgeously in your home. These plants are well-trained to be a houseplant and cheerfully blossom inside your home with the least care and attention required.
While the vibrant red, pink and yellow colors of these flowers will paint your house and add a charming element to it, the sweet and captivating aroma will keep you feeling fresh and revitalized all the time. Also, these plants carry some other delightful benefits such as air-purifying and promising qualities that only add up to its joyous existence and make it even more agreeable for your home.
Grow a variety of beautiful flowers indoors easily
Since all the bonsai plants online come pre-potted and are well-trained by experienced hands, the maintenance of flowering bonsai plants is very easy. Thus, you can decorate and invigorate your home with a variety of bonsai flowering plants and can even give them to your loved ones as unique and thoughtful gifts. Their caring exercises include some basic steps that a complete beginner can follow.
- Lighting: Flowering bonsai plants thrive best indoors when they are placed in well-lit spots with bright but indirect sunlight. The most suitable places to keep them indoors would be windowsills, shaded verandahs, or patios where they can receive enough light without getting burned by too much bright sunlight.
- Watering: Watering when the soil runs dry, creates the most ideal thriving conditions for flowering bonsai plants.
- Fertilizing: When fed once every two weeks with a low-concentrated fertilizer, flowering bonsai plants grow at their best and infuse your home with a mesmerizing scent every season.
- Pruning: Pruning of the leaves can be done lightly throughout the year or in Spring to achieve a beautiful structure.
- Repotting: Ideally, repotting the plants every 2-3 years during spring will replenish the plant with necessary nutrients and encourage it to blossom beautifully in your home for years to come.
Popular flowering bonsai plants to liven up your interiors
Bringing flowering bonsai plants that bloom indoors will bring the colors and liveliness of nature inside your home. Not only will they embellish your home with flowers of various colors and shapes, but the refreshing aroma will also rejuvenate you from the very core. Some of the popular flowering bonsai trees for your home are:
- Carmona flowering bonsai (Fukien tea tree): Carmona or Fukien tea tree produces year-round flowers in the snow-white color that are tiny and create enchanting scenery indoors.
- Azalea bonsai tree (Rhododendron plant): The plant drapes itself from lovely pink flowers around May-June every year and will be a living symbol of femininity and love in your home.
- Camellia bonsai tree: With a lovely beige-colored bark, the Camellia is a unique flowering bonsai as it blooms in late winter with pink crepe-like flowers to elevate the aesthetics of your home.