Contact Center Software! The continuous advancement in business operations along with a swift transformation in technology has completely transformed the way customers used to communicate with businesses. Almost every industry today is taking advantage of advanced technology to enhance their working process and improve customer service. The logistics industry is one such industry that requires a streamlined communication system to provide better customer service.
With the changing market dynamics, the logistics industry is also evolving and so the customer’s expectations. Today’s customers expect complete flexibility and transparency with the order placed by them. They expect:
- Flexibility to make changes in the order placed within a certain time period.
- Thorough visibility and transparency related to the order starting from the order placement till the final delivery of the product or service.
- Smooth and fast communication from the service providers for any kind of query or assistance.
To survive in today’s highly competitive marketplace where customers have so many options to choose from, it becomes essential for logistics companies to deliver superior customer service to the customer. This will not only help to retain the existing customers but also help to build strong customer loyalty while attracting new customers. With the help of an advanced best contact center software system, logistics companies can provide timely updates and responsive customer service to their customers. The software also allows contact center agents to provide quick and efficient assistance to their customer’s queries and resolve the issues.
Features of Contact Center Solution
Some of the most common features of contact center solution include:
- Call Recording
- DID Management
- Sticky Agent
- Call Conference
- Configurable Scripts
- Ticketing System
- Music on Hold (MOH)
- DNC Control
- Answering Machine Detection
- Multi-lingual Support
- Call Transfer
- Easy to Configure Call Routing
- Barge-in / Coaching / Whisper
- Real-Time Queue & Agent Status
The omnichannel contact center software allows customers to connect with the business for their requirements at any time via their choice of communication medium like call, chat, video, SMS, email, social media, etc. With the help of this solution, customer support teams can deliver personal as well as productive phone support within an omnichannel customer journey.
Highlights of Contact Center Software Solution
Some of the key highlights of contact center solution for logistics companies include:
- Auto Dialer: Autodialer helps to automate the entire communication system and further helps to enhance productivity by allowing effective and efficient use of resources.
- Predictive Dialer: A predictive dialer is an ideal tool for businesses like logistics companies that usually deal with huge call volumes. It predicts the availability of agents and their average talk time and accordingly dials the next number.
- Skill Based Routing: Skill-based routing can help to take the customer engagement with the organization to the next level. Based on the type of queries, the system automatically routes the calls to the most appropriate agent or department that can handle the query in a better manner.
- Automatic Call Distribution: Automatic Call Distribution or ACD allows contact centers to distribute calls among available agents using specific strategies.
- WebRTC Phone: Most contact center solutions nowadays come with an inbuilt webphone based on WebRTC technology by Google. It allows agents to manage incoming and outgoing calls with ease from their system. Moreover, with the WebRTC phone, there is no need to install any additional hardware or Phone lines for communication purposes.
- Multi-Level IVR: Contact center solution also comprises advanced multi-tenant IVR (Interactive Voice Response) functions that allow customers to choose among various available options for the resolution of their query. It can even transfer the call to the available agent if required. The IVR system helps to save a lot of time for customers as well as agents.
- Real-Time Analytics & Reports: Real-time analysis and report features allow contact center management to monitor and analyze all customer interactions. This helps them to determine the performance and satisfaction level of the customers. Based on the reports, the management can make better decisions for improved service, enhanced productivity, and superior customer service.
To conclude, it would be correct to say that omnichannel contact center software is the right tool for logistics companies to streamline their business communication process. It facilitates various robust solutions to engage existing as well as potential customers on their preferred channel. With the help of contact center solutions, logistics companies are able to provide high-quality, timely, and efficient services which ultimately help them to stay ahead of their competitors. So, if you are into the logistics business and looking for a perfect and cost-efficient way to manage your communication system, go for an advanced contact center solution. You can even get it customized as per your business requirement from your service provider.