There are so many hair trends going on from last 2019 that most of us fail to do it because of our hair problem issues while sleep. From sleek straightened hair to curly hair or wavy hair and all of these hairstyles requires heat styling and some serious options for protecting your natural hair or hair extensions from heat damage.
Achieving these looks is easy with beautiful human hair extensions but to do so you need to take care of your hair and extensions in a proper manner to protect them from hair breakage.
We should never ignore this fact that our hair might get more damaged while we sleep. Either it’s your natural hair or the Virgin Hair Extensions, we have to keep certain things in mind to protect our hair from the damaged. So, here are some interesting ways that will help you to protect your hair whilst you sleep.
- Firstly, you must brush your hair or your permanent hair extensions before going to sleep as it will minimizing knots and tangles in the morning.
- Braid your hair loosely so that it can protect your hair when you are moving and tossing at night.
- The Hairstylist always recommends you, to use a silk scarf or satin pillow cover if you had your permanent hair extensions. But this applies to all not only for virgin hair also for your natural hair as it will reduce the damage of your hair.
- Avoid using certain hair accessories on your extensions as well as for your natural hair. Like the elastic bands and the small hair clips as they can cause hair breakage and put stress on your roots. On the other hand, you can use a soft scrunchie to style your hair with ponytail or bun hairstyles but you have to tie it very lightly at the top of your head.
- Don’t ever sleep with your wet hair as it makes your hair frizzy & rough and it will also cause hair breakage.
- Use a cotton towel or a t-shirt to dry your hair first before going to sleep. It will keep the hair strand soft and it won’t cause any breakage damaged.
So, if you follow these steps then you will help your hair & your virgin hair extensions to stay healthy, soft, smooth & shiny even while you sleep. Also, if you want to add more good suggestions to it then let me know. I hope these tips will solve all your hair problems.
For more articles visit this website